Empowering Women on Their Fertility Journey with Dr. Kara and Dr. Hillary
This week, Ciara welcomes Board-certified Natural Fertility Specialists, Dr. Kara and Dr. Hillary, founders of Cultivate Fertility. They share over 30 years of clinical experience and work with women to optimize their reproductive health at every stage of life using science-based and holistic treatments. They discuss how fertility is not a one size fits all approach, what major factors of infertility we may be overlooking such as limiting beliefs and stress, the 6 Core Principals they use at Cultivate Fertility, and why taking pristine care of yourself is the best thing you can do both for yourself and your fertility.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- How Dr. Kara and Dr. Hillary each got into the field of medicine, and their personal journey with fertility.
- The times that we feel are the most doom and gloom can really be a lesson about our own bodies and teach us so much about our health.
- Stress is a huge factor of why so many women struggle with fertility, yet it’s often brushed under the rug or not talked about at all.
- How PCOS, hormonal imbalances, and blood sugar all play a role in our fertility and overall health.
- Limiting beliefs and negative self-talk can stop us from taking the action we need to focus on our health.
- More about Cultivate Fertility, and the types of programs and resources that Dr. Kara and Dr. Hillary offer.
- When we cultivate our own health, we impact generations to come.
- The work we do around our fertility can have an impact on the baby’s nervous system and health.
- The six core principles that Cultivate Fertility uses as a modality to make sure their approach is whole: soothe, nourish, protect, prevent, hydrate, circulate.
Cultivate Fertility Supplements