Clear The Fog: Tips for Beating Brain Fog and Regaining Your Health
Let’s be real. As a woman, you literally have a million decisions to make every day, events to keep track of, and quality information you have to remember and process in a very short amount of time. This week, Ciara talks about the difference between brain fog, which
can be caused by stress, hormonal changes, allergies and nutrient deficiencies and disease, closely associated with insulin resistance and diabetes, along with the steps you can take if you want to start reclaiming your brain health. She connects the dots between
supporting your brain health and dissipating brain fog with the key principles she teaches her client to manage hormones through nutrition and lifestyle habits.
Working with Ciara to lose weight, support your mental health, and better embrace a happy and healthy mood will also contribute to better brain health because they are all connected! If you are looking for some great tips and training your brain and clearing the fog,
have a listen!
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- How can stress affect brain fog and your brain health?
- What does it mean to have a healthy brain?
- What are the main causes of brain fog that don’t have to do directly with disease?
- How can allergens and food allergies affect how you think and feel?
- When you are overwhelmed and busy, that’s time to double down on your healthy habits, not neglect them.
- Why do women have a greater risk of brain disease than men?
- How does building muscle help our brain function and decrease the effects of aging?
- How does insulin sensitivity and hormonal imbalance play a role in our brain health?
- Even if you have Alzheimer’s or dementia in your family health history, it doesn’t mean that you too are going to be a victim of that.
- Ciara talks about how sleep, exercise, and diet greatly matter when it comes to having a healthy brain.