Know Your Brand Story Blueprint and Launch Your Luxe Business with Chantelle Adams
Ciara opens up the show with some exciting news about a monthly masterclass dedicated to both health and wellness, and building your business. She then welcomes friend and master storyteller, coach, and entrepreneur Chantelle Adams. Chantelle talks about her journey into helping others by way of having an innate sense of hearing one’s story and knowing how to craft it in a message that ultimately helps others. Chantelle and Ciara talk about creating abundance from a state of joy and gratitude for the present moment, what it means to launch your business in a luxe way, and offer a few great tips on developing a consistent and powerful brand story.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Chantelle started her entrepreneurial journey with speaking and storytelling and that is one of the most foundational pieces in her work today.
- How our stories help us see the gifts in our own life, and also understand how our life experience connects with others.
- What does it mean to launch and run your business in a luxe way? Sounds fancy!
- What are some small (and affordable) habits you can bring into your routine to make your life feel luxe and deeply rich, which in turn gives you even more energy to manifest your dreams and desires.
- Chantelle and Ciara talk about the connection and support they get from being in community with one another and a plethora of other amazing woman entrepreneurs.
- As a single mom, how does Chantelle stay focused and balance her work/family life?
- How do your beliefs play a role in your success in sales, the clients you attract, and how far your business can expand?
- “You can’t manifest what you desire from a place of lack.” – Ciara
- “We don’t tell our stories for ourselves, we tell our story so that others can see themselves in it.” – Chantelle
- “For every woman and business owner, wherever you are there’s a gift that storytelling gives us not only to see the golden nuggets and the lessons in our lives, but also to understand how our life experience connects with our life’s work.” – Chantelle
- “Your life experience leads to your life work, and your story connects those dots.” – Chantelle