Weight Loss, Hormones, and The Missing Link
This week, Ciara continues the conversation on weight loss and offers a recording from her Masterclass. She talks about the two most important hormones when it comes to weight loss, why we get
cravings and how to handle them, insulin resistance, blood sugar stabilization, and the missing link that is crucial for sustainable and long-term success.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- The importance of insulin and cortisol when it comes to losing weight, storing fat, and balancing blood sugar.
- What causes cravings and how do we stay on track when we have them?
- Losing weight is an inner battle as much as an outer one. Your relationship with food directly correlates back to your relationship with yourself.
- Why is hormone balance important for weight loss?
- What insulin sensitivity is and three tips for balancing your blood sugar.
- How muscle mass plays a role in insulin sensitivity.
- Some practical ways to create a morning routine that will set you up for success.
- How does our gut microbiome play a role in keeping us healthy and maintaining our weight?
- Consistency matters more than perfection.
- Taking it easy on yourself doesn’t mean giving in to every craving or throwing aside your values when things get busy. In fact, it means doubling down on your self-care when you need it most.
Say Hi To Ciara At: