Personal Alchemy Turning Shit Into Gold
This week, Ciara opens up about a few of the challenges she’s faced both in 2021 and in her earlier life. But if you know anything about Ciara, it’s that she doesn’t play the victim in any situation. From a young age, she learned how to develop the mindset to take difficult things and make them work for her. In this episode, she shares the mindset and tools she used along the way.
In her mission to help women rise and learn to become the best version of themselves, she knows that there is no better time to practice true self-care than when things get tough. Throughout a time that has proven difficult for many people, this is the best season to dig in and really take care of yourself from a deep level.
Despite your past limitations or who may doubt you, there is a way to live your dream and make 2022 the healthiest & wealthiest year yet!
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Even when things feel heavy, there are beautiful moments and memories you can be present to.
- What are some of Ciara’s most challenging moments in life, and how did she learn to overcome them and take care of herself as they happen?
- Remember – social media is the highlight reel. Behind every good post, what you don’t see is the tears, fear, and doubt.
- What was the process of Ciara building her dream home from the ground up like, and what can you learn from it?
- If you came from a poverty line or broken home, that is not a life sentence on how your life will be.
- If you are in a relationship now that is complicated, negative, or even toxic, there is hope and there is help.
- You’re never going to be motivated to take action from a place of hating on yourself. When we take care of ourselves, we have the power to do and create anything.
- What does “giving yourself a break” really mean? Why is it so important now to parent yourself, especially during the pandemic?
- Why is it important to bet on yourself and take risks?
- When you are on the right path, the universe aligns you with people that help to guide you and lift you up.
- Personal alchemy turning shit into gold
Say Hi To Ciara At: