Did you know there are three very powerful and natural things you may already have at home that can be a complete game-changer for you and your family? This week, Ciara discusses her top three
favorite household items: tea tree oil, coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar. She shares many of the evidence-based benefits of each product and how we can use them for both prevention and
treatment. Plus, a special bonus item that will have you wanting to jump in a nice bath immediately.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Tea Tree Oil – kills bacteria, speeds up healing infections and disinfects minor cuts, helps fight yeast infections, great for rashes and mosquito bites. Has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Alkalizes your body, aids in digestion, great for calming acid reflux. Along with tea tree oil, it can also be used to combat acne and skin blemishes. Mucus thinner, debloater, and helps to balance blood sugar.
- Feeling a cold coming on? Apple Cider Vinegar in the morning is great to ward off an oncoming illness.
- Coconut Oil – great for hair and skin hydration, natural anti-frizz for hair, antiviral, antimicrobial and antibacterial. Natural lubricant.
- Bonus – epsom salt baths are great for reducing muscle soreness and detoxing. Add in tea tree oil to reduce itching from rashes, and to prevent infections.
Say Hi To Ciara At: