This week, Ciara shares a talk from last spring that still rings very true about motivation, empowerment, and taking control of our health. She talks about why it is extra crucial to focus on health
now, and how all of the setbacks can actually be opportunities to tune in and create healthy habits. Ciara gives practical tips on ways to boost your immune system, reduce inflammation, and
support the body. She shares her secrets for success and how she stays accountable.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- There’s a lot of things you don’t get to control, but what we do get to control is how we treat ourselves and our body.
- How we rest, exercise, and nourish ourselves is very important to our health, and especially during the pandemic where those with obesity and health conditions seem to have a harder time.
- You are in charge of what you watch and consume. Make sure you are listening to powerful and positive things, and not tuned in to things that stoke your fear.
- You have so much power, more than you may even think.
- Motivation is not something that lasts, and you have to figure out how to motivate yourself every day.
- How does Ciara stay accountable to set herself up for success?
- If we lead with our mind, our body will follow.
- Why focusing on reducing inflammation and cleaning up our gut microbiome is so important.
- Why focusing on your health is so important.
Say Hi To Ciara At: