Staying Healthy While Traveling — The Choice is Up To You
As things start to slowly open up this summer, many of us will be traveling for the first time in a while. While going on a trip can be very exciting, it can also feel daunting and stressful because it’s the
time people fall off from making good choices and treating their body well. This week, Ciara talks about changing your belief system and mindset around traveling, to know that staying healthy while
being on the move can be done, and it is ultimately your choice. Ciara gives some practical tips for choosing nourishing foods while traveling, ways that you can still indulge and stay on track. She
gives her trip to Italy as an example where you can feel and look great while still enjoying your time.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- How your beliefs dictate your actions and ultimately, your success when it comes to staying on track while traveling.
- It is not about restriction, it is about your choice.
- If you want to be an all-or-nothing person, it is hard to maintain staying healthy while traveling. What we want is balance and finding how to feel as healthy as possible on an everyday basis.
- You get even more enjoyment out of your vacation if you feel good.
- You must think about how you want to feel, and then make the choices that line up with getting those results.
- It may take a little bit of extra time to find healthy places to eat and ways to move your body, but the little extra effort will lead to consistent results that match up with your highest values.
- You have all the power and control, and you can determine the outcome of how you feel.
Say Hi To Ciara At: