Ciara reflects upon a recent post of hers that brought up a lot of emotion for others and wanted to bring it here for an open and honest discussion. It’s always important to take responsibility for
your life and your actions, but now more than ever, the world is calling on you to take full accountability for your health and circumstances. It’s tough, and not an easy path, but Ciara discusses self-
care and growth tools to make it a part of your daily habit. She talks about why we feel resistance and sabotage ourselves right when it feels like big change is around the corner, and how to finally
move forward. This is the time to beat self-sabotage, get stronger, by putting one step in front of the other. You aren’t alone.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- This is an opportunity to let go of the stories keeping you stuck.
- If you are someone that has been struggling, the number one thing you can do is to take responsibility.
- The truth may be harsh, but if you want to continue to blame outside sources, you have no ability to change and move forward.
- When you develop internal self-love and trust, you are able to cultivate it on your own despite the external circumstances.
- The only person that gets in your way is often us.
- No matter what is going on in life, there are always gifts to be found.
- Journaling is a great way to hold up a mirror to yourself and see how you are showing up and what that is ultimately attracting.
- It’s important to take time for introspection.
- If you want to change things, you have to accept that you will feel resistance. It doesn’t mean that you should quit.
- You have the tools and the power, and your voice matters. You can change your life.
- When we hold on to these emotions without observing and processing them, we cause trauma and tend to self-medicine in many different ways, including with food.
Say Hi To Ciara At: