Ciara gets brutally honest this week and admits something she often tells her clients not to do. She broke a promise. After announcing to herself and her clients that she would be doing the
#75hardchallenge, she only did the program for a week. In this episode, she explains why she cut the program short, and how our goals should ultimately align with our values and integrity. Our
body is amazing and has an extraordinary way of knowing intuitively when something may not be our highest calling, and it definitely can act accordingly to slow us down or make us change our
path. Ciara explores why a positive mindset and consistency are important to meet our goals, but so is also a feminine energy that honors our choices rather than forcing them. Listen in.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- So many people set themselves up for failure when they really don’t want to do something, and Ciara wants that to stop! There is a difference between resistance to a goal you really want and truly not wanting to do something.
- It’s important to be able to tune into your intuition to try and listen. The more you embrace feminine energy, the more you can honor your body and make choices that are aligned with feeling good.
- Ciara explains what the #75HardChallenge is, what made her decide to do it, and then how she ultimately knew it wasn’t the right fit for her to do it.
- Ciara talks about turning 40 and seeing how her consistency and not goal-setting got her to be in the best shape she’s ever been, and how you too can be unwavering about making progress towards feeling great instead of a set weight loss number or body composition goal.
- It’s not sustainable when we feel as though we are depriving ourselves. If you can’t or are not allowed to do something, that is something you will always want to fight and rebel against.
- If you are finding it hard this year to keep up with health and fitness during a pandemic – yes it is! Give yourself permission to observe that, but find ways to keep your integrity and accountability.
- Ask yourself who you want to be, and make small steps every day in alignment with that identity.
- Data isn’t a “pass” or “fail” or even something that tells us if we are “good” or “bad”. It’s information that can help us overcome challenges, redirect our actions, or even show us that we are on the right path.
Say Hi To Ciara At: