Adele is a powerhouse woman with a background in nutrition, psychology, and therapy, and her signature program, the C.E.O. Blueprint, works with high-level achievers to break through blocks and
limiting beliefs. She joins Ciara to talk about the confidence, empathy, and opportunity pieces behind her program, and how every aspect of your life can be transformed when you heal core wounds
and address issues at the root of your subconscious. She and Ciara also discuss two practical ways to begin setting an intention of leveling up and grounding yourself into the present moment.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- The intention behind Adele’s signature program, the C.E.O. Blueprint. C.E.O. stands for Confidence, Empathy, and Opportunity.
- Whether it feels like it at the time or not, Adele has had solid proof through her own path and the hundreds of women she has worked with that everything that happens in our life can be used as a catalyst for spiritual growth.
- It’s difficult to create sustainable changes on our own without coaching from others and work on our subconscious beliefs.
- Adele’s varied background including work as a professional nutritionist, psychologist, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, helps her work with her clients from a very supportive and holistic foundation.
- It’s when we work what’s really beneath the surface of our habits and patterns that lasting change and shifts can come about.
- Up to 90% of our day is created and navigated by patterns from our subconscious programming!
- It’s not selfish to take time for self-care, it’s actually necessary and a selfless act.
- Our brain is like an amazing computer that seeks out information to prove us right.
- Why humans tend to have the same common two core wounds — “I’m not worthy” and “I’m not good enough”, and what we can do about it.
- Whether you can or you can’t, you will be right either way. The first step towards seeing opportunity and manifesting is to pull away from fear.
Say Hi To Ciara At: