There is a whole lot of BS in the belief system that so many women have when it comes to their bodies, and this week Ciara wants to set the record straight. She has had thousands of hours with
women over the topic of weight, hormone health, and seeing results, and is here to make it easier and more effective for you. Even if you feel as though results aren’t possible or you are a lost cause,
some pivotal pillars must be set into place consistently. Ciara talks about why women in menopause and perimenopause should be paying attention to their muscle mass, insulin sensitivity, and
where they are holding weight. She gives a real pep talk about why you can’t outsource your health, and how a good coach is not always a cheerleader.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Although there are many shapes and sizes that represent a healthy body, it is important to look at where you hold on to weight.
- For women, especially those in their 40’s and 50’s during menopause and perimenopause, extra abdominal weight can have a significant impact on hormone and immune health.
- It’s up to you to take personal responsibility for your health. The external world may give you distractions and surprises, but the common denominator is you when it comes to implementing consistent action towards your health.
- Knowledge is power, but none of it matters if you are not taking consistent action.
- A good coach doesn’t always equal a cheerleader. The best ones hold up a mirror for you to really see your truth, and point out the cold hard truth of what you aren’t doing that could really make that extra difference.
- When you are in perimenopause it can feel impossible to make any changes, but it’s not. It may be harder, but not impossible.
- Muscle mass and increasing insulin sensitivity are also a huge part of your overall success.
- Ciara’s 10-Day Detox is a fantastic way to reduce inflammation and balance blood sugar, but ultimately your dedication will determine your success.
- It takes consistent action for a long period of time to see results.
- You aren’t broken, and you have more control over your results than you most likely think.
Say Hi To Ciara At: