This week Ciara welcomes former client and friend Renee Warren, author, speaker, coach, and founder of the We Wild Women community and Into the Wild podcast. As a super busy professional,
wife and mother, and passionate woman, Renee knows firsthand the importance of building practices that promote self-care and health rather than burnout. She talks with Ciara about recognizing
her own burnout, advocating for ourselves when overcoming a health challenge, and how to be even more productive while taking care of your mind, body, and spirit.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- The importance of finding a good coach or mentor who has done what you are trying to do before, and can easily show the path.
- Renee has always been an active go-getter, and her responsibilities ramped up even more when she had Irish twins and launched her business in the same year.
- How to recognize when your body is heading into burnout mode, and what to do.
- The importance of advocating for yourself, even if it means pushing the envelope or getting a second opinion. Renee shares a story of how she did this with her iron deficiency after she was getting worse and needed a change fast.
- Just eating healthy doesn’t mean we are bulletproof. It’s also about managing our stress level and lifestyle on a consistent basis.
- Renee shares her strategy for running a VERY busy household and supportive marriage.
- With food, it’s not enough to eat healthy. Level of stress and lifestyle.
- Burnout can come after the busy or stressful times since your body is in “go” mode trying to take care and support you.
- It’s okay to push hard, but you need to build in time to rest and recuperate.
- Renee’s We Wild Women community and coaching helps high achieving women learn to successfully reduce the stress in their life while still making themselves a priority.
- A few of the foundational habits that are Renee’s nonnegotiables for health and happiness.
- You can’t do everything at once! Renee and Ciara discuss time blocking and doing one thing at a time instead of multitasking.
Say Hi To Ciara At: