As we approach the end of 2020 and the beginning of a new year, one of the common things we hear is people around us talking about their goals around weight, health, and wellness. This year, it is more important than ever to make yourself a priority and an investment in your health will help you step up in your life in all areas. This week, Ciara talks about how the stories we tell ourselves can either hold us back or propel us into a life with even more energy and joy. She shares more about her Hormone Solution program, and ways to move forward with our intuition even when our resistance and ego try to keep us safe.
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Why the diet industry continues to grow each year, although we are continuing to get sicker as a nation.
- A few of the top reasons that most people fail to stick with their goals, and how this being aware of this information can actually help set you up for success.
- More about Ciara’s 12-week Program, The Hormone Solution, and how it can help you break through the patterns and habits that are keeping you stuck.
- If you wait for the perfect time to start taking care of yourself, you may never find it. Life will always be busy, stressful, and full of distractions, so it’s important to get the right support and to take inspired action sooner rather than later. Don’t wait for time to pass you by.
- Anytime you decide to do something different, you are going to have resistance and the ego part of your brain trying to keep you safe and telling you why you should stay the same.
- The reason we see so many high-level people also making health and fitness a priority is because the way you do one thing is the way you do everything. They know how to make a commitment, keep it, and know that the healthier you are, the more energy and focus you have to conquer your goals.
- Take a look at where you are spending your money. Are you investing in your health and wellness? Many times when we really look at how we are spending, we see that we do have enough if we shifted our priorities.
Say Hi To Ciara At: