It’s a New Year, and I’m here to talk about health and weight loss in a way that’s not your typical “New Year, New Me” reset talk!
In this episode, I share with you my Top Five Tips that support weight loss that have zero to do with calories!
Best yet, they will also increase your vitality and health through practices that are gentle, fit into a flexible schedule, FREE and you can start applying them TODAY.
Follow these, and you will not only lower your body fat, but also boost your mood, increase your gut health, and supercharge your immune system.
Tune in below,
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Our habits and practices can have a massive impact on how well we respond to viruses and illnesses.
- Two important hormones, ghrelin and leptin, that help us feel satiated and control our appetite.
- The importance of good sleep and rest and the impact it has on keeping a healthy weight and steady metabolism.
- If you are overweight in any way, you are dealing with some form of inflammation. Chronic inflammation slows down metabolism, but there is a lot we CAN control in terms of the right diet, sleep, and movement.
- The top offenders when it comes to wreaking havoc on our gut microbiome — gluten, dairy, glyphosates, and other toxic chemicals.
- Some great anti-inflammatory foods to bring in to create a diet rich in minerals and nutrients, which will make our gut very happy!
- Movement is an active component of our health. There’s always something you can do to start getting the blood pumping, whether it’s getting a walking pad, taking frequent breaks during work, or getting a standing desk.
- It’s not just what you eat, it’s the timing of when you eat it that also makes a difference.
- Up to 70% of your immune system is dependent on a diverse microbiome. One of the easiest ways to achieve this is to rotate your food choices for a diverse amount of health foods, and to bring in fermented foods such as sauerkraut and kimchi.
- Gut Bacteria 70% of your immune system is dependent on diverse microbiome.
- Don’t sanitize yourself into oblivion! Make sure you get out in the dirt and play every now and then.
Say Hi To Ciara At: