Are You Ready To Take Radical Self-Responsibility For Your Life?
Ciara takes us through an example of what it’s like to work with her as a VIP client, from the tough love to transformative success. She talks about why radical self-responsibility is the key to success, and the reason we have such a hard time with it in today’s society.
Ciara shares why working with a group and joining a sisterhood is so crucial for your growth and accountability, shares a few stories from her amazing clients who have changed their life, and tells you how to be involved so you can get started on your healthiest year in
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- How to navigate your own wellness and boundaries in a world that supports us in creating limiting beliefs.
- Self-care is being true to yourself, which means carrying through on the promises you make to yourself.
- What is the reason people really struggle with their health and weight throughout the world, especially in North America?
- Waiting until things in life are “perfect” or settled to get healthy is the exact opposite of what you should be doing. We get healthy so we can have clarity and energy in the times we need it most.
- Diet and food is really just the surface-level stuff, it’s about committing to something and following through on your promises.
- Ciara shares a bit about her own adversity in life, and how she rose from the ashes like a phoenix.